Fred Meyer Rewards Program
Every time you shop with your linked Rewards Card at Fred Meyer you could be helping the Marion County Master Gardener Association earn a cash donation! Fred Meyer has created the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program to help support non-profits such as MCMGA earn money based on your Fred Meyer purchases. It’s easy, there is no cost to you or to MCMGA, and you will still earn your Reward Points, Fuel Points and Rebates.
MCMGA thanks you for your support!
How to Enroll
If you don’t have a Rewards Card, you can either sign up for one at the Customer Service Desk at your Fred
Meyer store or sign up on-line at Fred Meyer Community Rewards.
Once you have a Rewards Card, you will need to link your Rewards Card to MCMGA:
1. Sign into your account at Fred Meyer Community Rewards.
2. From your account page, use the left-hand menu to choose “Community Rewards”.
3. Under “Find an Organization” type Marion County Master Gardener. Press Enter.
4. From the possible matches generated, choose Marion County Master Gardeners Association, 1320 Capitol St NE, Suite 110 Salem, Oregon 97301. Click “Enroll.”
Amazon Smile Donation Program
When you shop using AmazonSmile, you’ll find the same Amazon storefront you know and love, with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the eligible purchase price to the charity of your choice, at no additional cost.
How to Enroll
On your laptop or computer:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
3. You will be prompted to select a charity if you’ve never logged into Amazon Smile before. Otherwise, choose Supporting in the selection bar across the top, then Change Charity.
4. Type Marion County Master Gardeners Association, Salem OR in the Search bar. Click Select.
5. Start shopping! Remember to always log in to smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
On your mobile phone:
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app
2. Navigate to the main menu (≡)
3. Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
4. Select your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
5. Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.